We have the program 'exlist' installed on 2 lpars. On lpar1 jobclass(tsu)
specifies swa=below. The program works fine, and displays pds member
descriptions. However, on lpar2 jobclass(tso) specifies swa=above and the
program gives an 0C4 abend. I have tried modifying the lked parm to
rmode(any)without success.

Has anyone perhaps a modified copy of the program that would work, given the
SWA=ABOVE setting ?

Replies offline would also be appreciated.

TIA

Robbie