Thanks, I downloaded Mark's IPLINFO and will check it out.

BIll

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of R.S.
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 1:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Command to query system info

George, William (DHS-ITSD) wrote:

> Thanks John... however, is there a command one doesn't have to have
> console privileges for?
> I'm contracting here as a non-sysprog.

I don't know the such command, there is such information in CVT, if you
don't want to investigate it, just get one of ready to use and *free*
tools like IPLINFO from Mark Zelden. It will give much more than you
asked.
BTW: you're non-sysprog, OK, but you should have resources to get your
job done. IMHO CL(OPERCMDS) MVS.DISPLAY is not critical for the system.
Just my $0.02.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland