From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Douglas Shupe
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: T-Rex replacement

Check Tivoli Advanced Catalog Management from IBM -
http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS209-285&open&cm_mmc=5318-_-n-_-vrm_newsletter-_-10577_127721&cmibm_em=dm:0:5357837
You might be pleased with what you find 'under the covers'.
Regards, Doug