When you do the CD ispf.test.rexx, does it say the dataset is a PDS.
Also, usually when you log into FTP it sets the high level qualifier as
your userid.  Do you need to do cd .. first?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George, William (DHS-ITSD)
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: FTP members from PC to Mainframe PDS

I'm drawing a blank here and checking archives I've hit a wall.

I downloaded a PDS to my PC awhile back using the MGET command from my
PC while connected to the mainframe remote host.
I now want to upload them back to the mainframe from the PC, use the
PC's FTP command, into a mainframe PDS.
I tried

open (host address)
<userid>
<password>
lcd temp  (individual members saved here)
prompt
cd ispf.test.rexx   (mainframe PDS name)
mput *

Howerver, this creates a separate file for each member on the mainframe.
I'd like them all IN  ISPF.TEST.REXX.

Thanks
Bill