>We also have LOGR and WLM CDS data sets, and making new versions of
>these is not so easy.
>
>Can anyone reliably advise whether the LOGR and WLM data sets have the
>same sort of time checks as the XCF ones do, or can we expect them to
>happily accommodate the clock going backwards.

You may run into problems with the LOGR CDS. Check out II11115 if that
applies to you. IIRC, the problem was going forward in time for LOGR.

If there are WLM problems, it is fairly easy to unload the current WLM policy,
come up after IPL with an empty, freshly formatted WLM CDS, and then 'load'
the policy into it from your saved copy. There may even be a programmatic
interface to do that so you don't need to come up with an empty WLM CDS.

Regards, Barbara Nitz