Oops.   Sorry... didn't click on the link from that point.  I hope that it
wasn't removed due to the RMF enhancement in z/OS 1.11.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:49:52 -0400, Mackenzie, Bruce
<bruce.macken...@td.com> wrote:

>Yes, but then the link to WLMQUE leads back to the 404 page not found
(lol).  At least that is what happens when I try it.  I have emailed the PDS
directly to Walter.

>Bruce

Of Mark Zelden