On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:08:16 +0200, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

>Last but not least: ZFS does not provide me any additional
>functionality. YMMV.

"Me" (you) perhaps being the key word in that statement.  The are plenty of
benefits of zFS over HFS and more coming all the time.  Performance being
the #1 benefit  (in most cases).  I especially like what I heard at SHARE
last summer about dynamic owner change in a shared file system
environment based on activity (z/OS 1.12?).

Other than the slight inconvenience of no indirect cataloging support (also
being addressed in z/OS 1.12), it would be wise to migrate if you haven't
done so already.

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net