At 9:22 AM -0600 on 2/21/11, Paul Peplinski wrote about Re: "What is Toronto":

Given that - does Toronto meet any of the other criteria - at least two
airports, the largest named after a WWII hero and the second largest named
after a WWII battle?

It meets the 2 airport, one named after a person (Pearson), and one named after a location (Toronto) criteria. The WWII restriction was not meet (for Toronto) - I do not know who Pearson was so that may or may not have been met.

Note that Watson signaled its dissatisfaction with its response by suffixing its answer with a string of ?s and betting under $1000. I do not think its top 3 choices was displayed and if this was a regular round question, I think it would have passed on attempting to answer. IOW; Due to being Final Jeopardy it was forced to supply an answer (the highest on its ranking list). A human would have responded "I Don't Know" and bet something like $25 but Watson's programing only allowed it to signal its lack of confidence via the ? and the low bet. It seems to select its bet based on its confidence in the correctness of its answer.