==> 'we will need to increase our MSU cap. Which will have __every__ major
vendor lining up with hands out for upgrade fees and increased license fees
because our increase in MSU usage is obviously to run their code more.'
Isn't this the root of the problem with mainframes? Just too darn expensive.

==> 'but Windows and Linux development is much faster due to superior IDEs. '
Or is it less testing?

    Cliff McNeill