(Cross-posted to IBMVM, IBM-Main and Linux-390)

The SHARE Linux & VM Program is looking for individuals who are able to
attend the upcoming conference in Orlando, FL (August 7-12, 2011), and who
are interested in presenting User Experience sessions on topics related to
Linux and virtualization.  While we have a focus on Linux on System z, z/VM,
and associated technologies, we are also interested in sessions that are not
mainframe specific.

Recent presentations have covered topics such as

    - Experiences with production deployment of Linux as a z/VM guest;

    - Experiences in proof-of-concept implementations of Linux on System z
with Oracle;

    - Experiences in implementation of large ERP and BI solutions under
Linux and z/VM;

    - Disaster Recovery / Business Continuation planning and implementation;

If you plan to attend and are willing to present in these subject areas, the
Call For Presentations is currently open at
http://share.confex.com/share/117/cfp.cgi .  If you would like more
information, please contact the SHARE LVM program team via e-mail to
sharelvmt...@gmail.com.

Martha McConaghy - martha.mccona...@marist.edu - Linux & VM Program Manager
Dan Martin - dmar...@gizmoworks.com - VM Project Manager
Mark Post - mp...@novell.com - Linux Project Manager