What do you see for SYS on your output?   I think SYS means it is subsystem
parms
that took their defaults from the SYS statement.   IOW, if you code something
like

SYS(EXITS(IEFU83,IEFU84,IEFU85),DETAIL)
SUBSYS(OMVS,INTERVAL(003000))

all the exit parms for OMVS will come from the SYS statement and show SYS in the
D SMF,O output.

Does that match what you are seeing?

Regards,

Mark