-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: manual incremental backups

Ginnie,

If the backups are only for DR, why not use full volume backups? I
believe you indicated that the data was already in a separate Storage
Group.

Bob,

Hrecover volume commands take waaayyy too long. I have used Hrecover
applyincremental fromdate(dd/mm/yyyy) and found it quite efficient.
Recovers ran 15 concurrent and finished relatively quickly. I suspect it
depends on how much data you're trying to recover.

Snipped.....

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please

Seeing Beyond Money is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]