Ted MacNEIL wrote:

> For those of you who care, I have still been working on this,
> so that you don't have to keep an eye on the REPLYTO, when responding.

Um, it's still set to reply to you.

> It doesn't happen on all fora! So far, only on IBM-Main.

Whether to honour REPLYTO is an option on Listserv, and probably on other
mailing list software. Many lists are configured to just strip it off. The
classic rant on this is '"Reply-To" Munging Considered Harmful' at
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html . And there is an almost as
old response/parody at http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml .

Tony H.