XMITMGR is nice but has some limitations. The version I downloaded off the
www.cbttape.org website adds a blank line to every member I extract. If the
member was itself the output from a transmit command, it can not be
received. It was not working for the PDSE I transmitted. I believe the mirrored
page states his goal was to work with the cbttape files. They are always PDS
datasets.

I previously had some PC based REXX code that would receive from a
downloaded transmit file. It broke several years ago, maybe because I was
using PDSE datasets. I just spent many hours (days) working on it and
switched from IBM PC DOS 7.1 REXX to Open Object REXX to get it to work
again. It may not be pretty, but I was able to receive members from a
LOADLIB and using SPFPC get the same look under browse as I get from ISPF.
I can handle a PDS, PDSE, and sequential dataset.  I have lots of 3390 based
transmit files to test with.

I plan to include it in FILE760 on the CBTTAPE in August. The real value I see
in it, is viewable source in how to handle the internal file formats. Major
portions are already documented in the IBM manuals. I have some 'would like
to do' changes someday. Including some kind of interface.

Does anybody have 3330 (or even older), 3350, 3375, or 3380 transmit files
with something more than a three record member in it? How about from a user
defined 3390 size DISK (not 3390-1,3,9,27)?