I've never personally met Bruce, but once I or twice I called him and talked to him on the phone. He was a great person to talk to. I think I last went to Share in 2004 or 2005. I tried meeting him then, but he wasn't by Innovation's booth. I only got to talk to (I think) Pat Fitsimmons, my sales rep, who is an interesting person also. Bruce was always fair, and really knew the things he commented on when responding to this list. As so many have said, he will be missed.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434