In a message dated 5/8/2008 11:33:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

increasing your run time?  What type of storage array?  Are  the SNAPxx
volumes in the same place as the tape drives?  Or are the  tape drives and
Storage array some distance apart?

Without a picture, hard to say. I'd think if  it was the controller
you'd be getting SIM alerts out the wazoo.  Maybe start with EREP and see if
we're getting temp or perm errors on any  connected pieces.

favorites at AOL Food.