I would like this macro, too.
Thank you, Bob Halpern

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Gerry Palmer
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PC printing of .txt files containing maiframe listings

Stephen,

I wrote a Microsoft Word macro that converts mainframe control characters to

the Word equivalents. You just download the mainframe listing to your PC,
execute the macro, and you're good to go. It will print to any local or
network
printer to which you can send any other Word document.

I'll send you a copy of the macro offline, along with installation and usage

instructions.