Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
>How can I set an SA trap, to specify the BEFORE and AFTER values (i.e
the content before the alternation and after ) ?

My suggestion of using TARGETID is probably not what you want.
The main problem is that RANGE could change in between so the
match would not necessarily be for RANGE changing from BEFORE
to AFTER. A better solution (suggested by Andy Wood) is to
use the new SUBTRAP ACTION parameter. This is a working example
of Andy's idea. I used it to take a dump when the dispatching
priority of the ascb at 00f56a00 changes from f0 to f6.

sl set,sa,ra=00f56a2b,asa=sa,a=syncsvcd,id=tr2,end

sl set,sa,data=(10?+dc?,ne,f0,or,00f56a2b,ne,f6),
  a=(subtrap,refbefor),
  refbefor=(10?+dc?,eqc(1),00f56a2b),id=tr1,end

It takes a bit of study to understand, tr1 (which is set last
and so evaluated first) matches when the previous value of
00f56a2b (from 10?+dc? - CVTPATCH) <> f0 or the current value
of 00f56a2b <> f6 and stores what 00f56a2b just changed to in
CVTPATCH. So tr2 only matches when the previous value of 00f56a2b
(from CVTPATCH) = f0 and the current value of 00f56a2b = f6.

Depending on the starting value of RANGE you may have to prime
CVTPATCH appropriately.

Regards,
George Kozakos
z/OS Function Test/Level 3 Supervisor