On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:55:01 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <eamacn...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>>I tried 64M. No such luck. Same error. IBM's been contacted for support.
>
>Try REGION=0M, as a one-time attempt.
>Not something I normally recommend, but it will tell you if region is the
issue, or something else.

It wouldn't tell you much at my shop.  Users are "penalized" for coding
REGION=0M and dropped down to the IEFUSI default of 256M.  OTOH,
one can get a larger region size by actually coding it here.  About 5
years ago I updated the exit to "stop playing games" and just give
any requests for more than 1024M the entire private area above the line.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com