I think he's asking about SUSPEND RB=CURRENT, which suspends the caller of
the type 1 SVC, not the SVC itself. Thats why the type 1 SVC must use its
exit procedure.

So, all of the caller's info should be saved in the normal places before
the SVC was issued, with the anticipation for the RESUME to be issued.

Joe