On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 13:46:51 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

:>In an old post "LX and ASN reuse" dated May 1, 2007
:>I beloeve jim Mulder wrote:
:>"The z/OS 1.9 manuals will document the mechanism for creating an
:>architecturally reusable address space under z/OS and the programming
:>issues for making use of these address spaces, so that may
:>make the picture a bit clearer (although since I wrote the documentation,
:>it may not be clear at all"
.
:>I suspect "architecturally reusable address space" is much more than
:>LX and ASN reuse.
.
:>What determines an "architecturally reusable address space" ?
:>What is the criteria used to identify "architecturally reusable address
space" ?
:>What techniques and mechanisms are used ?
.
:>Is this published anywhere ?

LXRES REUSE
START REUSE