Joseph Reichman wrote:

>I just allocated the dataset SYS1.HASPACE
>On all 3 volumes and on the SPOOLDEF
>Macro vol prameter had SPOOL
>The name of the 3 volumes I have a dataset
>SYS1.HASPACE are SPOOL1 SPOOL2 and SPOOL3
>I wasn't aware I had to do anything else

Ok. Thanks. Could you be kind to post your SPOOLDEF and all its parameters?

On what z/OS level are you?

When you start your JES2, are the results of $DSPOOLDEF the same as your
SPOOLDEF statement?

> It's getting corrupted and I have to re-ipl

How do you know it is getting corrupted? Do you see any message(s)? Please post
these messages if you can.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht