From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Barbara Nitz
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SAS user abend code documentation?

We are currently experiencing abend u1335 in SAS 9.4_m3 in different jobs. My
first step would be to determine what that user abend actually tells me - but I
cannot find the book containing the abend code meanings. Does anyone know what
book contains that information?

(We already have a ticket open with SAS, and we were told to make sure that the
users have an OMVS segment because they don't. Well, they DO have an OMVS
segment, and it is old news that bpx.default.user doesn't work anymore under
2.1)

Thanks, Barbara