We don't document internal abend codes as the vast majority will
(hopefully) never be seen. They can change from release to release
and even at a maintenance release. They're used when the program
can't continue to run for some reason. Usually, they are accompanied
by a message to the SAS log, but not always. The expected result is
that the customer will open a problem ticket. Sometimes, just the
abend code and a description of the job will be enough to shoot the
bug, but sometimes a dump is required.

For u1335, you should have seen 'Free buffer overwritten.' in the
log. It just means that our internal heap has been corrupted. We
look for an eyecatcher on the linked-list of free blocks and if
it's not there, abend.

In article
<dm5pr07mb306775a9092aee4307c56670f8...@dm5pr07mb3067.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513