From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 5:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM support pages gone?

Works on my end of the pond...

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1OA53980

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Beesley, Paul
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 4:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IBM support pages gone?

More useful IBM support pages gone missing this morning. Everything I search
for produces the old Our Apologies ... page.
Example, Google for CKR0617, second hit is titled IBM OA53980: CKR0617 MESSAGE
AT STARTUP ...
Clicking the link gets you the page not found.
And, Google for ADRDTDSC 0C4, first hit is IBM OA40731: ABEND0C4 IN ADRSB207
.... Also goes to a page not found.
Come on IBM how are we supposed to analyse any problems?

Regards and thanks
Paul