Kind souls,

I am revisiting our clist code that invokes our SMP/E dialog. On a whim, I am
converting it to REXX for the new z/OS 2.3 ServerPac that we are in the process
of implementing.

I was curious about what was in the new SMP/E CSI(s) *before* that system is
IPLable.

I have created my new REXX code "prepending" the SSA connector to all SMP/E GIM
datasets LIBDEFs, etc.. While looking at the original clist code, I came across
the allocation of the CIDTABL DD pointing to the SMPTLIB dataset. A quick
search on Google trying to find out if the CIDTABL DD was still useful/needed
yielded no useable results.

Anyone know if it is needed/useful?  Kurt Q?  :)

Bob