Eileen,

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you mean.
JZOS has been included in the 64-bit SDKs for more than a dozen years.

- The JZOS toolkit java classes  (ibmjzos.jar), are java byte codes.  There
is no such thing as compiling these with a 31-bit vs 64-bit sdk.
- The JZOS tookit JNI code dlls are part of the z/OS Java SDK.   The 64-bit
SDK has 64-bit versions of these dlls.

The "ZipDatasets" is part of the *samples* for JZOS, not the JZOS product
itself (which is included in the SDK), but separately downloadable.
See for example:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSYKE2_7.0.0/com.ibm.java.zsecurity.70.doc/zsecurity-component/jzos.html

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies