Try coding  EXIT=0  in the parm field. It sets the CC to 0, at least it looks
like it does

//FTPS    EXEC PGM=FTP,PARM=('-v  MVSI 2121 (EXIT=0)')

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Ron
Thomas
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 9:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SFTP Get

Hello.

We have a a job that runs every 30 mins , this job will pulls a text file from
a windows server and loads to the Mainframe dataset . In some-cases the file is
not present and FTP step fails .  I need to set this to a normal completion
even if the file is not present .  Please let me know how this is to be handled?

Regards
Ron T

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.