Hello Dave and Bubba,

        I am leaning toward the 5.1 upgrade.  With the 5.2 at second
level.
Now comes the MP3000 to z/xxx  box as they have not told me which one
yet.
We are getting prices on everything.

        The hospital area is an exciting place to work.   We, like
everyone it seems, have our restrictions.

        I do appreciate everyone opinions and info.  I hate re-inventing
the wheel.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723