Steve,

> Has any on this list successfully navigated the maze of  IBM web pages and been able to order RSU's or PSP buckets?
It's described in section 5.2 of "The Virtualization Cookbook", http://linuxvm.org/present/misc/virt-cookbook-1.pdf

I just ran through it using PTF UM97520 and it worked fine. OK, let me clarify - the first time I ran "put2prod" from an emulator session and immediately lost it (TCPIP is logged off). Thankfully when I got to a console session, it was able to recover. So it is recommended to run put2prod from a console session.  Now I see:

==> q cplevel
z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, service level 0601 (64-bit)
Generated at 02/13/06 11:45:25 EST
IPL at 03/29/06 08:20:25 EST

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061