The IPP printer proposal is interesting. I would prefer implementing CUPS. Would CUPS require a Linux guest to be a part of RSCS?

The second proposal IPV6 is becoming necessary. At one time I thought I heard that IBM was working on it. Nothing recently.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I’ve been working on some requirements to be submitted to IBM via WAVV 2006 in Chattenooga. I’ve placed a draft copy up at http://sinenomine.net/node/537 to solicit comments and additional feedback. If anyone has suggestions or comments, please let me know, especially if you also would value these items

David Boyes

Sine Nomine Associates

(PS – I have additional supporting documents. The WAVV form only allows limited text to be inserted into the from, so you get what you see, plus some supporting docs)

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit