Depends on RSU size. z/VM 520 RSU 0601 takes about 35000 4k blocks

             Kate Riggsby
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             K.EDU>                                                     To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: ordering RSU's and PSP buckets

             03/30/2006 09:40
             AM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

How big a disk do you need for an RSU?
I recently ordered the most recent z/VM 4.4 RSU which is four
tapes-worth and wondered what it would have required
to download.
thanks,
Kate