Folks,
 An updated file is now available as below that fixes
the speciifation exception some folks wre getting.

Note that the compiler run time currently only
supports the routines defined in ANSI so is a little
sparse. At present I wouldn't recommend this for "real
production" but it may allow you to try something in
VM that would otherwise have to be re-written in REXX
or similar.

  Dave Wade