We were recently asked to collect raw monitor data for IBM, because they

saw things in one of our z/VM 5.2.0 dumps that surprised them. It took ou
current performance group a week to correctly collect the data. (I'm not

in the performance group any more!) I think it is wise to know how to do

this, and test it once in a while. As someone else pointed out, taking a

sample before and after a big change could be really valuable if you have

a performance problem. Even for an abend, IBM may ask you for performance

data.

On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:23:39 -0500, Leland Lucius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>