> IMO, that message indicates a bug.  BLDCMS shouldn't proceed to the next
> command until the first one completes.  Or it should detect RC=68, wait 1
> second, and try again.  If it can't get past RC=68 after a reasonable
> amount of time, it should back away slowly with its hands in the air,
> waving a white flag.

Good, at least I'm not going TOO crazy.  ;-)  I'll just make a copy of
PUT2PROD and fiddle with SAVECMS to get around it (that's all I really
need).

I reckon I should just code up my own routine, but I'm fairly lazy.  Now, if
someone else happened to have a little EXEC to rebuild CMS that wouldn't
mind sharing... ;-)

See ya June 21st...

Leland