That's good news. Perhaps it is time to re-examine our staunch opposition

to PUT2PROD.

Another problem with PUT2PROD that comes to mind is that we don't want to

install VM on every system, we want to install it once (actually twice

because of VPARS and VTAPE) and then copy it to all the other systems. Ca
PUT2PROD do that now that it no longer insists on forcing off userids?

We have 5 primary VM systems and 11 (?) VM guests.

Does anyone install VM separately on each of multiple systems? Does even

IBM?

Alan Ackerman
alan dot ackerman at bank of america dot com

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:28:51 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>