There are a couple ways.  From a authorized userid (someone with OPTION
LNKNOPAS or equivalent link authority - or by using the MULT password of
the mini disk) link R/W to the disk and clean off what you can.  Or you can
try logging on to MONWRITE and before tapping enter at the CMS prompt,
enter:   ACC (NOPROF  instead.  That will start CMS but not execute the
PROFILE EXEC.  You should be able to have some control at that point to do
clean up.

_______________________________________
James Vincent
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions
Mainframe, z/VM and z/Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5547    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 06/13/2006
07:06:49 AM: