The point was to avoid changing code to handle a variety of system names.

IDENTIFY is no help in that regard.

Besides, my system name stays the same when I go to DR and run on a CP

instead of an IFL.

Brian Nielsen

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:36:53 -0700, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
e:

>If that is all you need, then the IDENTIFY command is as good as
anything, and much easier than most. You can base your actions on the nod
name.

>Regards,
>Richard Schuh

 On