From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Bolan
Sent: Thursday 15 June 2006 15:23
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: OT: Cursed "Scroll Lock" key vs 3270 emulators

How about trying the Accessibility  Options in the Windows Control Panel and turn on ToggleKeys.   That way CapsLock, NumLock, and ScrollLock all beep when you press them.   That should alert you whenever you press one by accident.

Regards,
       Roger Bolan

IBM Printing Systems Division
Visit our Web site at http://www.ibm.com/printers.