One would sort of expect that the first customer to use these facilities would be good old McDonald's, right?

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"David Boyes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

06/27/2006 08:38 AM

Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc
Subject
OT: Acronym Silliness

>>I lie in wait for the day when IBM announces Extended Internal
Emulated
>> I/O.
> Will this be used with the virtual DASD farm?

Only in combination with the Direct Update Count Key System and the
General Execution Expediter Service Engine installed hardware features.

-- db

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message,
including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.