Hello!
Jon? What's wrong with a foam rubber penguin? I have here several penguins,
including one appropriately dressed for work, including a blue blazer, and a
blue bow tie.

I, too, go along with the assertion, "You can be young once, but you can be
immature forever." Solomon Short said that, courtesy author David Gerrold.
And besides my office hours match that of our humble moderator.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Silliness

> Hmmm.  Fromt he article:
>
> "The faults of youth are retained along with the virtues, he believes.
These include short
> attention span, sensation and novelty-seeking, short cycles of arbitrary
fashion and a sense
> of cultural shallowness."
>
> Ha!  That's ridicu- oh, hey, check it out -- a foam-rubber penguin!
>

> . . .
>
> Where were we?
>

> Jon
>

>  <snip>