I don't doubt that FCOPY GARBLE isn't all that secure, but I don't happen to have a z9 or "z" anything. FCOPY runs quite nicely on my G5 and the output isn't in plain text. I did find, 10-15 years ago, the name of the encryption technique that Jim Oswald used in FCOPY and, at least, the name sounded impressive. It also does have the element of portability in that at a D/R site you wouldn't have to be on matching hdwe.

Jim