Exempting some users should be part of the options/tuning knobs.

If a shop would prefer to lose the entire system that should be their cal
(no action required - they'll get an easily referenced ABEND code).

Personally, I would rather lose my most critical virtual machine rather

than my most critical virtual machine plus all the others too.  Your
mileage may vary.

Brian Nielsen

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:31:44 -0700, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
e:

>Any virtual machine would not work at most shops; any but the ones in an

exempt list might be OK.

>Regards,
>Richard Schuh

 On