To list;
  I am working on some mods to the iSTINCLM logmode
table that comes with VM/VTAM. According to the
instructions, I should copy the assemble file to the
2C4 'E' disk, make the changes there, assemble it,
then implement.

It looks like that when I issue the VMFASM ( I could
not use VMFHASM or VMFHLASM because it could not find
the modules) it looks like it is picking up the
original ISTINCLM without my changes. Before I start,
I issues the VMFSETUP 5654010a VTAM command to get all
the minidisks.

What am I missing?

Thks,
 Bill J.