1. MENUSYS and MENULIST (on the VM download
web site) does not contain MENUEXEC.

In what project can be MTNUEXEC?

I download else several other projects with the other site.
In these project is caused MENUEXEC, but module there no.

2.  I download "alternate Rexx library for VM" from

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=960&uid=swg24006250

After installing "alternate Rexx library for VM" when calling the modules

REXX i get the messages:

EAGALT0300E Error 3 running compiled USERS EXEC, line 0: Program is
unreadable
EAGALT0304I The program cannot run using the Alternate Library

These messages give the module miscellaneous on REXX (lrecl 1024) from

other project.

I use VM/ESA 2.4

Possible I have wrong installed. Must work "alternate Rexx library for VM
"
for VM/ESA or only for Z/VM?

Alexandr.