As others have said, MENUEXEC was part of XMENU, a commercial product
that is no longer available.

I would recommend CUA2001 as a replacement -- it provides a very
sophisticated (and language-sensitive) panel and prompting system based
on the CMS windowing support and some really sophisticated use of XEDIT
macros.

At another site, we supported half a dozen different languages with it,
so I would imagine that supporting it in Cyrillic would be very simple,
especially if you use message repositories and the XMITMSG command to
create the message strings to display.

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates

> On http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/ there is List of Entire
Libra
> ry
> (430 total.
> In project MENUSYS and MENULIST (VMARC) after unpacking no MENUEXEC.
> Where and in what project (the type VMARC or ZIP) there is module
MENUEXE