On Friday, 07/28/2006 at 07:42 MST, Tom Cluster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Well, I just did a test.  Remember, we have no ESM.  I logged on as a
> user who does not have LNKNOPAS.  I issued a LINK command to Maint's
> 191 with the wrong pw 5 times, and I got this message.  But when I
> gave it the correct password on the 6th try it worked.

If the minidisk password was not ALL, I thik this would be an error in CP.
 Once you have exceeded the journal limit for a minidisk with a password
other than ALL, LINK should fail for that minidisk until you logoff/logon.
 (If journaling is off, the limit is 10.)