From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:31 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: CP Privilege classes

Is there a way to list all the commands in a given class?  Or does it
appear in the manual in that order?

Darn auditors.

Marcy Cortes

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."