Title: Where did they come from .. just curious

Over the weekend I was doing some housekeeping and came across an old VM/370 Commands Summary card I was pretty amazed with myself that I knew most of the commands on the card. Then I got to thinking the last VM/ESA Commands Summary I saw was a thick pamphlet, and I have never seen a z/VM Commands Summary (probably because it would be a book by now).

I was wondering if there is a document somewhere that lists CP/CMS commands and in what release of VM they were introduced or obsoleted?

Just a curiosity thing.

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com