Hi Rob,

We don't run our CSE plex with shared sysres volumes, so we haven't needed to format the xlink area on them.

Instead, we chose to add SYSAFFIN statements to all the VM system IDs so that they get linked to the correct minis on the correct volumes. We went this route so that we would be able to have different VM systems at different service levels. We dont apply service to all our VM systems simultaneously so this is the only way to go for us.

We only use XLINK to protect everything else, ie: anything that did not ship from Endicott in the install media.

--
Jay Brenneman